Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Goodbye Paediatrics & Welcome Surgery..

Assalamualaikum

My Paeds posting results had just released. Alhamdulillah Ya Allah..:') I'm passed. Alhamdulillah3x. Alhamdulillah for all the GOOD and BAD that I've been through this posting..Thank you Allah..eventhough I know I'm not perform that well.hu.

"If Allah should aid you. no one can overcome you; But if He should forsake you, who is there can aid you after Him? And upon Allah let the believers rely" (Quran 3:160)
Alhamdulillah for Allah has given me, Astaghfirullah for all that I've taken for granted and InshaAllah for all the hopes I have of things to come..I'm now heading towards Surgery. Sayonara Paediatrics~

 
Missing them..:')When we come to Paediatric ward, we love to play with the children. And sometimes the amount of time spent on clerking was lesser compared to building rapport with the child.hee.

Once the child was attached to you, its hard to stop playing.Really..Buhbye kids..tssk

Proud moment over.

Currently, I'm having my Surgery posting which is totally a new world and new environment for me. From the stories that I got through the seniors and previous group, Surgery=Secaryy..(I dunno why I've got the same feeling when I first enter my O&G posting.huu.)

But somehow, I feel like surgery is kind of interesting. While the doctors from other department are just called as Dr. or Prof. but in Surgery, regardless what title or position they hold (except for the Dato' one.ehek), the surgeons are all addressed as Mr. @ Mrs. or Ms. Hm.I wonder why..

Nah.Here the 5 things that we need to cover within this week:
  1. Abdominal Examination
  2. Head and neck examination
  3. Breast examination
  4. Lower limbs and vascular examination
  5. Lumps and bumps examination
So many things need to revise back especially the Anatomy. Lupaa..hu. Till then, pray for me!

p/s: Increase me in knowledge Ya Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment