Saturday, November 12, 2011

Does He loves you?

Assalamualaikum..

 "One day a man said to Allah : I LOVE YOU THE MOST

Allah took all his wealth and ask him : Do you love Me now?
The man said : More than before!

Allah made all his family against him so they all left him.
And Allah ask him again : Do you still love Me?
He replied : Yes!

Allah made him so poor that he had nothing to wear and eat.
And Allah asked once more : Do you love Me now?
The man said : I love You more than ever before because...
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
I=I
THERE'S NOTHING BETWEEN US NOW"

SubhanAllah..I was crying reading this.

Sometimes we forgot that Allah always love us. Every doa that we ask, every time we say Ya Allah, Allah answer it! He is al-Mujeeb, He answers us but do we 'answer' Him? Do we remember Him?

Allah never throws us deeper than we can go. He throws us from such height where He knows yes we may fall, gain few scratches, and open wounds but He also knows how much sabr, tolerance and will power we have to stand back up. Yes we did complain, crying sometimes and moan saying "Why me!" but if we think deeply and logically, Allah is making us, not breaking us..sobs..Forgive me Allah..  ='I

 p/s : Love Allah and Allah will love you more!

No comments:

Post a Comment