Thursday, April 19, 2012

Time after time

Assalamualaikum

I'm soO relieved after done my seminar and long case presentation eventhough I know I wasn't done it very well. Hope I'll be more systematic after this. And I think I really need to learn how to hide the panic too. Huhu..Surgery is tough and takes a lot of patience. But still every posting comes with different challenges la kan, gotta live with that. Sometimes I dunno what I learned for the past 7 weeks. Despite so much exposure, I'm still very slow-ow-ow...(-_-)

 "Monkey teaches monkey. This is not a monkey bussiness u know!" (ayat siapa ni..=P)
 
 It would be much pleasure if I were called as Corelle mangkuk ke..Vantage ke..(hehe..nak sangat ke Syafiqah?)

Aside from my negativity in Surgery(eheh), I've also been busy joining several activities. Last week I was in charge in donation for Aqsa Sharif booth at Megamall Kuantan. Thus, need to go around the mall and asked for the donations.huhu..May Allah save Palestina!


 Together with Sheena, Maya, Mira n Me..You know what?When you are asking for donation, you will feel like...'Rejections are normal'

with Catriona Ross. Such a very lovely and soft spoken women :) She was invited to be one of the panel for a Forum held there..
Okay.That's all.Got to go! nak packing barang for program at Tasik Chini.weehuu..Will continue update about Chini soon.. InshaAllah..daa! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment