Sunday, December 18, 2011

Today, I turn 22..

Assalamualaikum.

 canteknya..motif letak dis pic?sbb cantek

Today is my 22th birthday..22 years sounds like a long time, but time has flew by so0 quickly. A lot has change within the past year. I was a bit naive back then, but now I guess not anymore..cecece ;P Honestly, on this birthday, I don't want any presents. I don't want any celebration..(take note Sheena.kih3) If I could wish for one thing for my birthday, I want to turn the clock back. Yup! turn the clock so that I can correct all my mistakes I've done in the past. :'( But that is just 'if'.

Personally, Allah has blessed me with MORE things and opportunities than I can ask for. Great parents. Great family. Great friends. Its more than enough. That's the greatest give I have ever received. But if want to give me something (again take note.hihi) just doakan me and my family. I will be happy enough okay:)

I know I still got lots to learn, inshaAllah with each passing year, with each passing day, I will take one step closer to being closer to Allah..

I hope 18th December 2011 going to be the day of my 'rebirth'. And I want to express my gratitude to Allah SWT and to all my dearest family and friends for the amazing amount of blessing (spiritual and material) I received in my life. Thank you very much. Appreciate it :')

p/s: Semoga Allah memberkati kehidupan kita di dunia & diakhirat..amin~


Hi Ain! Happy Birthday! -Dong wook-

*mode perahsan.haha ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment